We are excited to be reopening our indoor dining areas as of Friday, July 31th. Your health and safety is our top priority. In keeping with provincial regulations, we have implemented new health measures to ensure you have a safe dining experience.
- We are currently operating at reduced capacity to respect physical distancing regulations.
- While inside the restaurant, we ask that you wear a mask except for when you are eating and drinking.
- We have added additional cleaning and sanitizing procedures to our existing food safety and hygiene standards.
- We are keeping our restaurants up to date with all public health guidelines as they evolve.
- We have prepared our restaurants with the right tools to respond quickly to emerging developments.
- Our staff is constantly monitored for any symptoms, including daily temperature checks and will be sent home if showing any symptoms.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our famous casual dining experience where exceptional service, quality products…and good value for your dollar is what brings our customers back time and time again.